Top 5 golf rangefinder 2016
- Bushnell Pro X7 Slope
- Max range: 5 yards - 1 mile 550 yards to flag
- Zoom 7X
- USGA unapproved
- Leupold GX4i2
- Max range: 5 - 800 yards 450 yards to flag
- Zoom 6X
- USGA approved
- Bushnell Tour Z6 Jolt
- Max range: 5 - 1,300 yards 450 yards to flag
- Zoom 6X
- USGA approved
- Bushnell Tour X Jolt
- Max range: 5 -1,300 yards 450 yards to flag
- Zoom 6X
- USGA approved
- Bushnell Tour V3 Jolt
- Max range: 5 - 1,000 yards 300 yards to flag
- Zoom 5X
- USGA approved
Top 5 golf rangefinder for the money
- Callaway 300
- Max range: 1000 yards
- Zoom 6X
- USGA approved
- Nikon COOLSHOT
- Max range: 10 - 600 yards.
- Zoom 7X
- USGA approved
- Breaking 80 Slope 600
- Max range: 600 Yards 300 yards to flag
- Zoom 6X
- USGA unapproved
- Nikon 8397 ACULON
- Max range: 550 Yards
- Zoom 6X
- USGA approved
- VPRO500 rangefinder
- Max range: 540 Yards
- Zoom 6X
- USGA approved
Which type of golf rangefinder is best for you?
There are many ways that amateur golfers and pros can improve their game, but the use of a golf laser rangefinders is perhaps one of the most useful ones. These devices might not give you tips on how to improve your swing or anything close to that but the information you get from this device will help you a lot.
Although these devices have only been around for a few years, they have made a significant impact on the game. It is this impact that has led to the development of various types of golf rangefinders and similar devices. This best golf rangefinder buyer guide will highlight the advantages and disadvantages of the three types of golf rangefinders currently available in the market.
How to Choose the Best Golf Rangefinder
Things to consider to buy the best golf rangefinder
■Features and type of range finder
The other important things that must be considered while buying the range finder are the features and the type of the range finder. Like size, shape, magnification, price, model, brand, distance measurement and accuracy. All these factors will help you a lot in buying a perfect model. Like if we talk about Bushnell Pro 1600 golf rangefinder, it offers pin seeker technology, multi coated optics, reasonable price, smart shape, accurate size and also larger range of measured distances. It also has in built scanner and standard reflector. All these factors combine together make a great golf range finder. Similarly the type of the range finder is also very important. Like if you want a range finder then it is best for you to buy a slope edition range finder (Not really approved through the USGA) . It will help you to measure the distance, climatic conditions, altitude and the time. But if you are a professional player then it is best for you to buy a tournament edition range finder. This type of range finder does not allow you the extra features. It only gives you sight distance measuring features.
Budget is one of the principal subjects before purchasing the best golf rangefinder . What type of rangefinder will you buy; it will depend on your budget. You can purchase cheap golf rangefinders or expensive golf rangefinder. It is completely dependent on your budget.
■Maximum distance range
While buying a golf range finder, it is very important to note the distance range of the range finder. The most of the range finders that are available in the market range from 1-1500 yards. Like the Bushnell Tour V3 covers the range of 1000 yards to 900 meters.
■Ease of use
The efficiency of a range finder also depends upon the ease of its usage. The more efficient a range finder will be the more it will be easy to use. The Bushnell Tour Z6 in this way is best laser rangefinder to use. There are only two buttons to operate all the functions. It is easy to read and its view is clear. It gives clear results in dark conditions also. It has adjustable eye piece and you can also adjust the unit of the distance here. The lens of Bushnell Tour Z6 also has an ability to clean and shed the drops of the water. So you can easily use it in rainy conditions too.
■Size and weight
The size and the weight of golf range finder also vary. The smarter a range finder will be the more it will be user friendly. Like if we talk about the Nikon 8397 ACULON, it is very easy to use because of its compact and light weight nature. Its speed is very fast as it gives the quick readings. You can get precise readings with push of a button. It also gives you eye relief and water resistance properties. It also possesses a great combination of GPS and the laser system.
Amazon.com is one of the greatest online marketplaces of the world. So you should read the golf rangefinder reviews before purchasing the best golf rangefinder for you.
Mistakes to avoid while buying golf rangefinder
If you are planning to buy a golf range finder then it is very important to avoid following mistakes:
■Lack of proper research
Most of the people lack the research ability while buying the golf range finder. They are unaware of the price, qualities, features and the best models available in the market. So they go for an option that is not correct. That can lead you to buy a poor and inefficient range finder. So it is very important to do a proper research to buy the best rangefinder for the money.
■Neglecting the reviews
Most of the people neglect the reviews of the other people as if they are wrong. It is very important to check the reviews of the authentic sites where experienced people have shared their views about the golf range finder. That will help you to find the best golf rangefinder for you. But if you will not consult the reviews of the experienced people then it will lead to you to buy an erroneous product.
■Tournament legal golf range finder
If you will neglect the type of the range finder then it will create a problem for you. Like the tournament legal range finders are specified for the tournaments and you cannot use the other range finders for that purpose. You cannot also use the slope edition range finders for the tournaments and professional playing.
■Buying of unauthentic brands
It is also very important to buy a range finder with a perfect brand. If you go for those brands that are unauthentic, then you will get the poor quality product. So it is better to buy a golf range finder of a reputable company. Nikon is considered one of the most leading brands of the optics. The Nikon 8397 ACULON is the fastest and the most precise range finder. That is user friendly with its compact body and speed as it gives the quick distance measurements. In short, laser rangefinders are the best thing to play the golf game precisely and without disturbance. These range finders will make it easy to play the game by measuring the distance, detecting climatic conditions and elevations. It is ideal to use the range finders with all these extra features to practice and learn the game. But if you are a professional player, then it is better to follow the rules of the game.
Here are our golf rangefinder reviews
Bushnell Pro X7 Slope edition – Best golf rangefinder 2015
The Bushnell Pro X7 rangefinder is among the latest and advanced models of the golf range finders. It gives the maximum precision of the results. It gives the perfect distance readings and allows the user to perfectly play their game in a more suitable environment. This golf range finder is especially designed for the beginner players and this Bushnell Pro X7 review will reveal all the advanced features that are required to play the perfect game. The pin seeker mode and the JOLT technology is among the superb features of the golf range finder. The built in advanced features of the range finder is making this range finder popular and it is getting the higher ranking by the users.
Higher magnification power This golf range finder is only one with a higher and powerful magnification power. The 7x magnification power of this golf range finder is ideal to hit the target and to get the better results of game. The better zoom options enable you to lock onto your target and to perfectly locate the objects.
VDT technology The golf range finder uses the VDT technology that is awesome to use while playing the game. It gives you the clear readings of the results by displaying them in red color. In this way you can get the clear readings even in day time.
Automatic scan mode The automatic scan mode of this golf range finder gives the smooth results on LCD while the 7X magnification adds more convenience by giving a larger field view.
Pin seeker mode The pin seeker mode of this golf rangefinder is considered reliable as it gives the accurate results by measuring the exact distance to the target other than flagstick.
What Customers Say?
The Bushnell Pro is famous among most of the users. It is loved by the users because of its fast and accurate results. However some of the users complain about the high price. It has got a feedback score of 4.6 out of 5. It is highly recommended for the routine games or for the beginners; however it is not legal for the tournaments.
Leupold GX-4i2 Golf Rangefinder Review
- Accuracy: The best part of this rangefinder is how accurate it is. The use of advanced technologies like the Digitally Enhanced Accuracy (DNA) engine and Pinhunter 2 Software has really helped it in this regard. Acquiring target and measuring range takes hardly any time at all. And the range is predicted correctly even in conditions of low visibility.
- Club Selector system: Another great feature of the Leupold golf Rangefinder is its brand new Club Selector System. It uses data from the DNA engine and outside weather conditions to tell you the optimum club to use. The shot angle and range are also taken into account with this. This nifty feature will improve your game by a good margin.
- Easy to Use: The device is very easy to setup and use. All you really need to do is put in the batteries and switch it on. The menu interface is easy to understand and provides access to all of the rangefinder’s features with the simple click of a button. The impressive thing is that it has been designed in a way that makes it easy ot use with just one hand. Definitely a handy thing while using it in between your game.
- Durable: It is a well-constructed and engineered device. To me it feels like I will be using this rangefinder for a long time. And considering the sturdy construction, it is not heavy at all. The lightweight build makes it easy to carry it around the range.
Bushnell Tour Z6 Tournament Edition
Introduction of Bushnell Tour Z6 Golf Rangefinder Reviews
The Bushnell Z6 is an upgraded rangefinder in the Bushnell series of rangefinders. Its remarkable functions and vivid clear display makes it a well desired tool by avid professional golfers. Accurate fast reading with a completely waterproof body adds to the overall remarkable features thus making it the best golf rangefinder in the industry.
Pin Seeker mode and Vibration jolt technology
Unlike earlier Bushnell rangefinders which worker on the automatic scanning mode, the newer generation rangefinders are equipped with the Pin Seeker technology which provides accurate yardage of different objects including flags up to 200 yards further. This precise targeting system zeros in on the target thus isolating any other objects in the way or in the background. If there is more than one object in view, the Pin Seeker will capture the closer object and display is information. Once the target has been acquired the Jolt technology gives out a short jolt to signal that the target has been obtained. Users claim that aiming at the base of the flagstick helps obtain better reading by avoiding any excessive things like trees in the background.
It gives the accurate results at a distance beyond 450 yards and the clear screen with lightening feature displays the results in a best way.
Vivid Display Technology
Hands down, the Vivid Display Technology is known to be the best projection display found in the market today. It has been specifically made for Bushnell’s rangefinders for increased clarity, contrast and light transmission. The display information has now drastically become better as the information can be viewed in red which makes it easier to read against darker settings. The optical enhancement provides better yardage information due to the 4 different levels of brightness adjustments available however; users have claimed to use only 2 which seem to work in all conditions.
The 2nd generation ESP (extreme speed precision) technology has taken the Bushnell Z6 on to a totally new level. The yardage speed has increased to 5 times and so has the acquisition of results speed which has far doubled than before. The accuracy of the distance displayed has been brought down to 1/10th yard which is accountable for 5 to 125 yards. Golfers now have an edge over their shots as they can properly strategize according to the accurate results obtained.
The vertically standing, compact yet user friendly, Bushnell Z6 has a rubber coating on most of its body for steady gripping and protection. There is also a fancy aluminum trim that encircles the rangefinder and adds to its good looks. At 8.2 ounces this a relatively light weight rangefinder which further makes its handling easy and convenient for the avid golfer. Unlike earlier rangefinder models like the Bushnell V3, the Bushnell Z6 is superior and much enhanced in all its functions. Even though this advanced rangefinder is water proof and has a rain guard over its lens, the manufacturers have also added a carrying case to help the golfer carry it around the course conveniently.
Bushnell Tour V3 Jolt Standard Edition
This feature helps the user to hold the rangefinder firmly without causing the rangefinder to lose grip from time to time or slip without notice. This also improves the accuracy of the laser rangefinder by ten folds. This laser rangefinder is exceptional with a range varying from a mere 10 yards to a staggering 1000 yards as well as being able to flag up to 300 yards at a time, give or take one yard.
The technology of Pin Seeker incorporated in this device makes it easy for users to scan landscapes with a continuous updated brief on the rangefinder’s LCD. This enables the user to navigate what is in front of him without losing out his position. The device also comes with a 2 year warranty and a 3-volt battery that keeps it up and running for numerous days and weeks without the need to recharge. The best feature about this laser rangefinder, however, is that it is allowed for tournament plays.
This golf range finder is water resistant so you can use it even in rainy or moist days without any care.
Cheap than others
This golf range finder is affordable as it has lower price than the other rangefinders available in market.
Easy to use
The operation of the range finder is quite easy. You can perform a lot of functions by a push of single button. It will also alert you by vibrations when the target will be located.
WHY GO FOR BUSHNELL TOUR X RANGEFINDER?
Compared to other rangefinders its type, Bushnell rangefinder is among the best and advanced golf rangefinders you can find in the market. With the exchange technology, it allows the golfer to use patented slope technology and transition to a device that conforms to USGA when the face-plate is engaged. It also comes with a dual display technology for easier toggling between the red displays. Unlike other rangefinders distance finding is unlimited. You can find any distance for example where there are trees, sand traps and more. To be able to appreciate what this range finder can do, let us take a look at some of its salient features that makes it reign at the top list.
- The design: At the top and bottom it has panels that are grippy which makes it easier for holding in hands and also ease of use with gloves on while playing. It is also easier to toggle between the red and black display which is quite useful in the evening when it’s becoming dark or at noon when there is too much sunlight.
- Undisputable performance: When it comes to accuracy, Bushnell Tour X rangefinder, is among the best rangefinders to go for. When determining yardages, it is accurate to a plus or minus 0.5 which is quite close to the real thing.
- Easier to use: You don’t need to be a guru to able to use Bushnell Tour X rangefinder. It is easier to swap the plates, the exchange technology proves quite convenient for tournaments when it comes to timing and the best part is that the pin seeker vibrates automatically when it is locked to the target saving you the energy and time.
Callaway 300 Laser Rangefinder
This rangefinder offers exact +-1 yard precision equal to 1,000 yards and is enhanced by 6x magnification monocular power. It has exactitude of +- yard estimation to suit both amateurs and gurus in golfing. Its superior magnifying capacity permits straightforward pin aiming and scans landscape to capture multiple targets. It has a pinpointing range of 5-to-1000 yardages and finds with exactness against distorting backdrops common to the golfing fields. It features a focus dial in the eye piece which is similar to a binoculars’ view in case of blurry reads.
This Callaway golf rangefinder comes with a gloss and lightweight (7.5 ounces) designing. It measures 3” x 8” x 4.2”. Coupled with an inbuilt belt loop, it is easier to carry around devoid of sustaining fatigue. Its casing is coated with tough rubber that acts as a shock absorber against mechanical damage. Similarly, it is imperviously sealed to keep moisture or fog at bay while on the field. This prevents damage to delicate components like lenses and curtails the nightmares posed by rain on the range finder. Thereby, it can be used in the field continuously, despite inclement weather.
The slip-resistant rubber shell surface features arrayed ridges for a rough texture. This facilitates a tighter grip and prevents it from slipping away inadvertently.
This handheld range finder comes with zero-system for hustle-free operation. It is also accompanied by a manual that sketches a comprehensive operation guide for beginners. By the same breath, its conspicuously readable LCD display shows distance in yards or meters to the pin, Zero-in targeting technology and Pin Acquisition Technology indicator.
Fully-Packaged and Legally-Approved
The Callaway 300 comes with an impeccable carrying case and CR2 3V lithium batteries. The lithium battery is constructed to give dependable and uninterrupted power to keep you in the field all day. They are super-durable; you do not need to keep on replacing the batteries. It is also made in line with USGA stringent standards and is legit for tournament play.
Nikon COOLSHOT Golf rangfinder reviewsIn my many years of golfing I have always had trouble shopping for and choosing golf equipment. Rangefinders have given me even more trouble, and so I have bought a couple that I wish I never bought. However, when I recently bought the Nikon Coolshot 40 Golf Laser Rangefinder, I knew for once I had made a good purchase even before I used it on a game. When I used this device for the first time, I was amazed by what it could but what perplexed me is that it could determine a distance of up to 590 meters accurately.
- Power Source: This device is powered by a rechargeable CR2 lithium battery. It is also equipped with an Auto power shut-off function that is programmed to shut down after 8 seconds.
- Measurement Range: The measurement range is 7.5-590 meters. Just like most others rangefinders the shorter the distance the better the accuracy.
- Hyper Read Technology: Hyper read technology ensures that you get extremely quick measurement display. This is regardless of the distance.
- 8-Second Continuous Measurement: By pressing and holding the power button the rangefinder will continuously measure the range for 8 seconds. This feature is very beneficial as it helps you measure the distance to trees and hazards.
- Rainproof: Rain should never stop you from using this device as the water will not affect its performance.
- Long Eye Relief: It has an incredible 18mm eye relief that allows for comfortable and easy view.
- Target Priority Settings: This feature enables a golfer to lock in a group of visible objects and hence ensure an accurate measurement of the distance the flag
Breaking 80 Intelliscan 600 – Slope Laser Rangefinder for the money
There might be many ways for golfers to improve their game, but the use of golf rangefinders is one of the most useful ones. One such effective rangefinder is the Breaking 80 cheap Rangefinder. Besides from being one of the most affordable rangefinders in the market it is also one of the best.
- Dual Mode: It comes with a dual mode that lets you choose how you want to focus on your target. With the dual mode, you can use Flag Seeking to focus on your target or have a general view using the Scan mode.
- 6X Magnification: Using its multi-layered monocular lens this rangefinder can magnify up to six times. It can also take the range of an object that is as far as 440 yards.
- PinSensor 3: This device has been equipped with the latest PinSensor technology that lets you locate a target even when it is overlapping with a different item.
- Intelliscan Technology: This technology uses a radar system to estimate the distance to your target accurately.
- Water Resistant Construction: The finishing of the Breaking 80 cheap Rangefinder is water resistant to make it possible for use in severe weather conditions.
- Slope Edition
- This device is lightweight making it easy to work around with on the course. Thanks to its ergonomic design it is also comfortable to hold.
- Using the Breaking 80 cheap Rangefinder is possible under rainy conditions since it is water resistant.
- It can be used in tournaments since it has been tested and certified to be a legal instrument for use in golfing tournaments.
- Compared to similar devices it is very cheap especially given the fact that it offers you the same value as the other more expensive devices.
- The accuracy and consistent of results will leave you a happy golfer. In fact, its margin of error is only + or – one yard.
- Breaking 80 has a long battery life that is attributable to the 3V CR2 battery that it uses.
Nikon 8397 ACULON – Cheapest golf rangefinder
By its ultra-compact size (3.6″x2.9″x1.5), this innovative rangefinder redefines “portability” and is little enough to fit inside almost any pocket. Weighing just 6.4 ounces, the ACULON Rangefinder is made to be taken universally. These cheap golf rangefinders are particularly useful if the object being deliberated is partially obscured by grass or brush.
The ACULON Rangefinder is instinctive to operate and needs just the easy shove of a button to obtain an instant aloofness reading. Nikon ACULON 8397 rangefinder is the best golf rangefinder for the money and user-friendly as well. As the switch is held down, the rangefinder provides a constant dimension for up to twenty seconds as you roll across the visible region. The ACULON Cheap rangefinder mechanically powers down after 8 seconds of immobility.
If you are in pursuit of the best golf rangefinder for the money, there are various features to consider, including accurate readings, user-friendly, compactness and super-lightweight, to name but a few. The VPRO500 Cheap golf rangefinder review neutrally demonstrates how this device works, better than more-costly and highly popular models. Typically for golf, this distance finder comes in handy for pinpointing the target point and gives dimensions up to 540 yards.
The VPRO500 is made of solid and upscale materials while it has sleek and soft superficial coating. The gadget is equipped with an additional focus dial for clarity and high resolution. Other highlights include advanced technology optical properties for sharpness, image clarity in all conditions and also works as a high quality viewing monocular.
This is the list of laser golf rangefinder reviews 2015. They are best in their features and ideal to use. A professional player or a beginner can choose any one of them according to his requirements and budget. These golf range finders are superb to use because of their extra ordinary features so you can choose any one of them.
- best golf rangefinder
- golf rangefinder reviews 2015
- best golf rangefinder 2015
- golf rangefinder reviews
- best golf rangefinders 2015
- best golf range finders 2015
- best golf range finder 2015
- best golf range finder
- best golf laser rangefinder 2015