Bag Boy Golf TriSwivel II Push Cart Review
Bag Boy Golf Tri Swivel II Push Cart Review
The Tri Swivel II is a fantastic push cart that a golfer will enjoy owning and using. It has three maintenance free solid foam tires, an aluminum frame, adjustable handle with a durable grip and an oversize storage compartment. This trolley also has the amazing Swivel front wheel, and it is easy to fold and unfold even for first-time users.
Features and Benefits
- Frame: This cart has a lightweight aluminum frame that is also weather resistant to make sure that you can use the trolley in any climate.
- Brakes: The brakes on this trolley are on the handles, and this means that they are easy to locate and use. Handle mounted brakes are also more useful, and you will never waste any time trying to park the cart.
- Handle: The handlebar has a durable and comfortable grip which makes this trolley perfect for prolonged use. Apart from the fantastic grip the handle also has a one-step adjustment that makes sure that golfers of different heights can use the cart comfortably.
- Wheels: It is a three-wheel push cart with a small 9.5 inches tire at the front and two oversize (11.5 inches) ones at the back. The tires are from solid foam, and they are all maintenance free.
- Storage: The trolley also includes an oversize storage bag that you can use to keep the small things that you might want to carry to the course, a ball and tee holder and beverage holder.
- Weight and Dimensions: Tri Swivel II is a lightweight cart that only weighs 16 pounds, and its dimensions are 22 x 14 x 18 inches when you fold it.
- Swivel Wheel: Swivel wheel makes it easy to maneuver when pushing this cart and you can lock it into place with the Swivel Lock Out when walking for long distances.
- The adjustable Velcro straps ensure the bag is secure on the bottom and at the top.
- Front wheel has a unique pivoting design that reduces the effort you need to push the cart.
- Swiveling of front wheel offers impressive maneuverability.
- The brakes are on the handle which makes them easy to locate.
- It includes an oversized storage bag.
- Oversized rear wheels roll through the grass easily.
- You can fold it in only three easy steps.
- Aluminum frame is lightweight and weather resistant.
- It is quite an expensive cart.
- Some users complain that it looks and feels bulky when folded.
- The instruction manual that comes with the trolley is terrible.
- Unlike other modern trolleys, it does not have a built-in caddy for your cell phone.
- It does not have a locking mechanism to keep it folded
A cart is one of those things that have the power to change your golfing experience entirely. There are many designs and types available and so finding the best should not be a problem. The Tru Swivel II from Bag Boy is among the best push carts on the market, and it will offer you more convenience than most others. Swivel II’s pivoting and swiveling of the front wheel makes it easy to push and maneuver, but it has several other advantages. All these merits will benefit you on the course in different ways, but the cart is quite pricey and in case you have trouble with the assembly the manual will not be very helpful. But, even with the few flaws, the bottom line is that it is an excellent trolley that will make mobility on the course easy for a golfer.