Here Are The Best Golf Bags On The Market 2019
CaddyDaddy Constrictor 2 – The Best Golf Travel Bag – Our Rating (4.6 / 5)
Callaway Org 14 – The Best Golf Cart Bag – Our Rating (4.7 / 5)
TaylorMade Golf TM 5.0 – The Best Golf Stand Bag – Our Rating (4.2 / 5)
RJ Sports Typhoon Mini Golf Stand Bag – The Best Lightweight Golf Bag – Our Rating (4.4 / 5)
Top 5 Best Golf Bags For Walking The Golf Course 2019
Callaway ORG 14
Goft Cart Bag
TaylorMade Golf TM Stand Golf Bag 5.0
Golf Stand Bag
Eagole Super Light Golf Cart Bag
Golf Cart Bag
Founders Club Premium Cart Bag
Golf Cart Bag
RJ Sports Typhoon Mini
Golf Stand/Carry Bag
Top 5 Best Travel Golf Bags 2019
CaddyDaddy Constrictor 2
Dimension: 50" x 13" x 15"
Material: 1800D Nylon Construction
In-Line Skate Wheels
Samsonite Golf Hard Sided Case
Dimension: 54" x12" x16"
Material: Hard plastic (ABS)
4 multi-directional wheels & 2 in-line skate wheels
2 rubber grip handles
CaddyDaddy Golf CDX-10
Dimension: 50" x 12.5" x 15"
Material: Ultra-Durable 600D NylonConstruction
In-line skate wheels
Heavy-Duty Curb Rails
SKB Deluxe Standard ATA
Dimension: 48" x14" x11"
TSA Locking System
IZZO Padded Travel Cover
Weight: 2 lbs
Dimension: 51'' x 14'' x 12''
Material: Durable Vinyl Base
Expands to 50"
Collapses to 7.5"
Your golf bag is your closest friend when you are in the course as it stays with you throughout the round and helps you move your essential gear on the course. The bag also contributes to keeping your equipment safe and reduces the probability of leaving any expensive thing behind. It is not easy to sum up the advantages of having a golf bag when playing this beautiful game but, what is more important, is having a good one. To get best golf bags, that will benefit your game, it is important first to understand the different types available. It is also vital to determine when and where you will be using it and also how frequently. All these factors play an important role when buying a golf bag because each one of them is suitable for different applications and so what is right for you will depend on how you intend to use it.
Types of Golf Bags
Newbie’s and even some experienced players that have had the same bag for many years do not know that there are a couple of types of golf bags. Most people think that the only difference between these bags is the manufacturer, but this couldn’t be further from the truth as there are five distinct types of the golf bag. Each of them has different features and also merits and demerits, and so you have to consider all this before making your decision on what to buy. The following are the five primary types of golf bags.
Staff BagCart BagStand BagCarry BagTravel Bag
Golf Staff Bag
Staff bags are by far the most prevalent with pro golfers when on tour and most of them typically have a logo of the company sponsoring them. This bag is massive and roomy to fit everything that you will need to use on the green.
However, despite all the luxuries associated with them, they are also heavy, but the pros have caddies to carry them. If you want to buy a staff bag, you should be prepared to move around with some weight on the back, and they are more expensive than other types. The higher price tag is because they are also made from high-quality materials.
Golf Cart Bag
The cart bag is lighter and smaller than the staff bag and is designed to be carried on a push cart or a golf riding cart. Due to this design, it will probably not be the best option for you if you are looking for something you can walk around with on the course. What makes them perfect for use when you have a cart is that they are designed in a way that makes it possible for a golfer to access all the pockets when the bag is still strapped on the golf cart. It also costs much less than the staff bags, but if you plan to walk with it without a trolley, then it might not be very convenient for you.
Golf Stand Bag
Stand bags are unique as they feature a design that is unlike any other golf bag. These bags have two retractable legs that are used to enable it stand upright like a staff bag or slightly canted. Their main purpose is to make the bag remain standing so that it can be easy to access your gear. It is used by golfers who prefer to walk as it can stand upright even in terrains that are not flat thanks to the two retractable legs. Most come with shoulder straps like a backpack to enable better weight distribution when carrying, and they are cheap golf bags.
Golf Carry Bag
Carry bags are stand bags but without the retractable legs and they are often also referred to as the “Sunday bags” These bags can rightfully boast of being not only the lightest currently on the market but also among the cheap golf bags. Carry bags weigh less than most other bags since they are made from a lighter and less durable material. They also have a few pockets, unlike staff and cart bags that can have more than a dozen openings.
Golf Travel Bag
Travel golf bags are not typically something that you can use to carry all your gear. This bag is instead used to cover your golf bag and everything in it when you are travelling. It is made with a padded top to protect clubs when moving them, skate wheels for easier mobility and reinforced handles to make it easy to handle. It can also have a couple of pockets to give a golfer some additional storage space.
How to Choose the Best Golf Bag
To choose the best golf bag from the five types available and various brands on the market , you should consider the following important things:
Each of the types of golf bag has features that will help you move your gear comfortably around the course, but they also have advantages and disadvantages. When shopping for a bag, you should consider the type you want because they all function differently. For example, if you like to walk when on the green a cart bag will not be suitable for you, and if you prefer using trolleys, then a carry bag is not the best golf bag as it will be difficult to strap it in the golf cart.
Although the characteristics of the bag mostly vary from one manufacturer to the other the type will also influence this. If you carry a lot of things to the course, then one of the features that you should look for is the availability of enough pockets. Some nice padding on the shoulder is also an important feature to look for in a carry bag. When shopping for a golf bag, you should choose one with as many beneficial features as possible.
Your budget will ultimately determine the bag that you buy since you cannot purchase something you cannot afford. Consider what you are willing to spend before making your decision on what to buy because the different types have varying price ranges. If you do not mind spending a lot of money you can get the staff bag but if you are finding cheap golf bags then a carry bag will be the best choice.
Regardless of what you choose to buy it is important to read golf bag reviews on reputable websites to know what other people that have used it have to say. Getting first-hand information from golfers who have used and tested them is the most reliable source of information you can get.
Here Are Our Best Golf Bag Reviews
CaddyDaddy Constrictor 2 Golf Bag Travel Cover - Best Golf Travel Bag
Overview: The size of this travel cover is the first element that will attract you to it as you unpack it. It is very spacious on the inside, and it can accommodate almost any golf bag. The external oversize pockets are also a fantastic feature, and they are perfect because they will give you extra storage for shoes and any extra gear. Also, the 1800D Nylon material looks very durable, and you can tell just how heavy it is by touching it, and the dark color is perfect and will work for most golfers.
The Caddy Daddy Constrictor 2 comes with some in-line skate wheels that make it very easy to roll when traveling and it also has some heavy duty club rails. All stress points in this bag have some reinforcements, and it has some heavy padding at the top to protect the club heads. The adjustable clamps on this bag are also an outstanding feature as they also help to keep the clubs safe and the lockable zippers with an optional TSA lock are also a great addition to the cover.
- Caddy Daddy makes it with 1800 Denier Nylon that is very durable.
- The thick padding at the top helps to keep the club heads safe.
- External and internal compression straps contribute to keeping the clubs secure by minimizing their movement when on transit.
- It has some lockable zippers that will help to keep your golf gear safe.
- This cover includes in-line skate wheels for easy mobility
- The company backs it with a 1-year warranty for full bag replacement.
- You get some oversize pockets that you can use for carrying shoes and extra luggage.
- Stitching is not the best as it starts to show signs of tear after a few months of regular use.
- Zippers are still a big issue just like with most other golf bag travel covers.
Callaway Org 14 - Best Golf Cart Bag
Overview: You can tell why this bag is one of the best selling golf cart bags on the market just by looking at it. The Callaway Org 14 has all the features that a golfer can ever wish for in a golf bag from a roomy main compartment to numerous extra storage pockets and full-length dividers that make club organization effortless.
The main compartment has 14-full length dividers which is one of the things that most golfers will love about this bag. It also has a total of 19 pockets with two of them being cooler pockets with some insulation, a water-resistant one, and a velour-lined one for your valuables. Also, it has an umbrella sleeve and a clip for your towel which also help to make this a very convenient bag for a golfer. Securing the bag on your cart should not be a problem because it has an E-trolley base system and an integrated trolley lip.
- The 14-way full-length dividers make it easy to organize your clubs.
- Callaway makes the bag from some high-quality materials to make it very durable.
- It has 19 pockets, and two of them have some insulation.
- The design of the base can integrate with most types of push carts.
- It is a lightweight bag, and any golfer can handle it effortlessly even when it is full.
- This bag also has an integrated holder for an umbrella.
- An innovative handle design makes it easy to handle.
- This bag can stand straight even when you fully load it with clubs.
- You also get a matching rain hood when you buy this bag.
- The straps that hold the top section of the bag to the cart are not adjustable.
- It only has one towel clip, and this can be a significant demerit for some golfers.
- The E-trolley base will not work on some types of carts.
TaylorMade 5.0 Golf TM Stand Bag - Best Golf Stand Bag
Overview: Stand bags are always convenient to have as you will never have to worry about where to place them when playing because the stand takes care of this. However, it is important to make sure that you buy a high-quality one like the TaylorMade 5.0. It is a well-made bag that features a 5-way top to make it easier for you to organize your clubs by keeping them in separate compartments.
Also, with this stand bag, you will not have to worry about common issues like slipping as it the stand uses anti-slip system and non-slip foot pads to ensure it remains stable even when it is fully loaded. This spacious bag also includes a garment pocket and comfortable shoulder straps that will make it easier to carry around the course if you do not have a cart. With this stand bag, you will also not have to worry about storing your valuables as it has a velour-lined pocket for this purpose. When you buy the bag you will also get a matching rain hood that will help protect your clubs and other golfing equipment when playing in bad weather.
- Five-way top for easy club organization
- Anti-slip stand design
- Also includes a garment pocket
- Half a dozen color options
- Matching rain hood included
- Comfortable shoulder straps for easy carrying
- Comes with a velour-lined pocket for valuables
- Plastic hardware is not very durable
- Club separation does not extend all the way to the bottom
- Does not fit most carts perfectly
RJ Sports Typhoon Mini Golf Stand Bag - Best Lightweight Golf Bag
Overview: The mini size of this stand bag is its most noticeable feature. It looks small and compact, but it still has all the features that you would expect from the standard size golf stand bags. This bag also comes in some bright colors with blue and pink being the two most popular ones, but it still looks easy to clean.
When it comes to the features, the company ensures that it has all it takes to transport your gear to the course and around it. The main compartment has five full-length dividers to make it easy to organize your clubs. Also, this bag comes with five functional pockets that include one that is water resistant and with a fleece lining and an insulated cooler one. The Typhoon is one of the best golf bags for anyone looking for a mini bag, and it also includes scorecard, pencil pocket and a matching rain hood.
- It has a five-way divided top which is sufficient for a mini golf bag.
- The dual harness straps are comfortable and make this bag easy to carry.
- This bag has four extra storage pockets that are all easy to access.
- It comes with a rain hood and glove/towel attachment.
- RJ Sports makes it with some durable nylon fabrics to make it very long-lasting.
- The versatility of this bag will impress all golfers.
- Also, includes some tee holders.
- Despite the durable construction it is still very affordable
- It is a little heavy for a mini golf bag.
- You might have difficulties trying to fit your gear in it.
- The stand would be better with a little improvement in its design.
Callaway Org 15 Golf Cart Bag
Callaway Org 15 is the biggest cart bag from Callaway, and it has more than enough storage spaces for all your gear. The 15 full-length dividers make it easy to organize your clubs, and the top is 11 inches wide to make access easy for you. Apart from this it also has three molded handles that make handling the bag easy.
- 11-inch 15 Way Top: The top of this bag is 11 inches wide, and it has 15 dividers, and this makes it easy and convenient to store and retrieve clubs when on the green.
- Handles: Comes with three molded handles that make it easy to place it in the cart or on your car for transportation since more than one person can carry it.
- Pockets: It has 15 forward facing pockets that not only have enough space for your gear but are also easy to access. Apart from this it also has two full-length pockets for apparel, one oversize for a ball and a thermal lined cooler pocket.
- Additional Storage: This bag has a GPS/rangefinder pouch, a fleece-lined pouch for valuables, umbrella sleeve, and rings for your towel and rain hood.
- Strap: Callaway Org 15 comes with a single padded strap that is strong enough to hold everything in place and is also very durable.
- Weight: It weighs 6 pounds only when it is empty.
- It is a nice looking bag that is also well designed and hence making it perfect for golfers who love aesthetically appealing golf bags.
- This bag not only has many pockets but they also come in different sizes, and this means that you can use the bag to carry almost anything that you may think of bringing to the course.
- The price is fair especially if you compare it to the level of service that it will offer you.
- Callaway Org 15 is very light, and you will hardly feel its weight whether you are pulling or pushing it on your cart.
- The club grips will occasionally get jammed up, and this is because some of the 15 sections do not go all the way or are not full dividers.
- It is a little wobbly, but it will stabilize once it is fully loaded. However, it could do with a bigger base and a frame that does not flex too much.
Eagole Super Light Golf Cart Bag
Cart bags make it easy to ferry your golfing equipment. And although your cart does most of the work when it comes to carrying these bags, it is still important to make sure that whatever you choose is still high-quality enough and easy to carry like this one EF Eagole. It is a 14-way top bag that ensures that each of your clubs remains in a separate compartment to eliminate contact and binding while also making the clubs easy to take out and return.
Besides helping keep your clubs well-organized, this bag also provides plenty of storage pockets for many other things. There are a total of 9 pockets on the bag which includes two full-length ones for apparel, a couple of velour-lined ones for your valuables, and an insulated cooler pocket that will hold several bottles or cans. Handling the bag is also easy as it comes with a comfortable carry strap and with 3 integrated molded grab handles that will make it super easy to lift.
The E-trolley base system on this bag is designed to fit on almost any push or pull cart and most riding carts. Also, this bag will come with a free rain hood that will help to protect your clubs and other golfing essential, and there is also an integrated umbrella sleeve that will come in handy when playing in wet conditions.
- 14-way top ensures each club is kept separately
- Multiple extra pockets
- Integrated molded handles make it easy to lift
- The unique base system will fit almost any cart type
- Insulated cooler pocket included
- Back strap makes it comfortable to carry
- Comes with free rain hood
- Integrated umbrella sleeve
- Carrying straps need some improvement
- Dividers are not full length
- Some of the pockets are quite shallow
CaddyDaddy Golf CDX-10 - One Of The Cheap Golf Bags For Travel
CaddyDaddy CDX-10 is designed to ensure that you do not worry about the safety of your valuable gear when travelling. It has a durable Nylon construction and some zippers to keep your clubs safe. The in skate wheels make mobility easy for a golfer and the riveted handles makes it possible to lift the bag when it is full as they will not give in.
- Material: It has an ultra-durable nylon (600D) construction that will make sure that it keeps your clubs safe for a long time.
- Wheels: Comes with some nice in skate wheels that make it easy to roll without having to use a lot of energy.
- Zippers: The bag has lockable zippers that will help increase the safety of your gear when travelling and it also has optional TSA lock.
- Handles: Its handles have rivets for extra strength and to ensure that they do not give in even when the bag is full,
- Pockets: CaddyDaddy CDX-10 has two oversize shoe pockets that you can also use for any other extra gear.
- Padding: This bag is heavily padded to give your equipment maximum protection against all hazards that come with travelling.
- Dimensions and Weight: The bag weighs 8 pounds, and its exterior dimensions are 50 x 13 x 13 inches.
- It is a very durable bag, and this is due the 600D Nylon material used in its construction. The material also makes it a high-quality bag.
- The bag is well padded to keep your gear safe, and it also has some extra space that you can use for your extra luggage when traveling.
- This golf case comes with some fully adjustable clamps that will help keep your clubs secure, and so you will not have to worry about all the hazards they will face when you are travelling.
- CDX-10 weighs only 9 pounds, and so it is very light when compared to others in the market. And so even when you have all your equipment in the bag it will be within the acceptable weight for most airlines.
- CaddyDaddy CDX-10 has some in-line skate wheels that will make it easy to roll the bag and hence convenient to handle.
- It comes in only one color, and hence, it does not give golfers an opportunity to choose from many, and this might be very restrictive.
- The zipper in the CaddyDaddy CDZ-10 is very helpful as it will help keep your gear safe but it is substandard in quality and hence gives out after a while.
>> Click Here To Read More Golf Bag Reviews <<
The right golf bag is as important as any other golf equipment, and you should be very keen when shopping for one to ensure that you get the right one. Knowing the five top types available and considering the fundamental things above will ensure that you get one that will keep your gear safe and ensure you enjoy the game more as you will always have everything you need with you.