Bushnell Neo Ion 2 Golf GPS Watch Review
Nothing beats the convenience of a golf watch when it comes to measuring distances on the golf course. Golf GPS watches provide the important distances that you need to plan and take a shot when on the course and with a reliable model like the Bushnell Neo Ion 2, you can take your golfing experience a notch higher. This GPS watch features Bluetooth connectivity, 36,000 preloaded courses, a nice and easy to read display, auto course recognition/hole advancement and sleek and comfortable design.
Features and Specifications
- Display: This golf watch comes with a nice and simple black and white display that has been designed to be easy to read. The display offers some bold and good size digits that will be easy for golfers to read at a glance.
- Bluetooth: With the Bluetooth connectivity on this golf watch, you can easily update your preloaded courses wirelessly and hence ensuring you will always have the latest outlay of the courses you play in often.
- Preloaded Courses: Budshnell preloads this GPS watch with more than 36,000 courses from 30 countries across the world, and so you can almost be certain that you will find your course regarless of where you are.
- Auto Recognition and Advancement: This GPS watch will not only recognize the course you are playing on automatically but also advance to the next hole automatically and hence speeding up plays for you.
- Appearance: This golf GPS watch also has a sleek and pleasant appearance that makes it great for wearing of the course, and it includes a comfortable and durable rubber strap.
- Battery: With a battery life of up to 12 hours, you and use this golf GPS to play at least 3 rounds of golf before you need to recharge.
Like with many other Bushnell golf devices, the Neo Ion 2 is a highly accurate device that will provide measurements that you can always depend on. Besides the accuracy, it also offers the benefit of having a long battery life to reduce the frequency of charging as it can last for up to three rounds in a single charge.
- Convenient Bluetooth course update
- Longer battery life
- Easy to read display
- Sleek and comfortable overall design
- Comes with free access to manufacture's golf app
- Provides complete hole to hole layout plus the distances
- Highly accurate and reliable measurements
- Charger quality is quite wanting
- Screen lighting is not very good
- Takes a little longer to find the signal
Bushnell’s Neo Ion 2 is fairly priced golf watch that will be very handy for golfers when on the course by making distances measurements fast and accurate. The golf watch helps to measure all the basic distances that golfers need when on the course, and it is also preloaded with thousands of courses from different countries. Better yet, it is also a sleek and comfortable golf watch that will look amazing on the golfer’s hand.
And even with a few drawbacks such as a wanting quality charging system and poor screen lighting, this is still a top-quality GPS watch that will be convenient to use whether you are a pro or an amateur. Hence, if you are looking for a fairly priced but feature-rich golf watch, this Bushnell model should work for you.