Bushnell Tour V3 Jolt Standard Edition
• PinSeeker Technology • Reasonable price • Accurate readings • Durable • Easy to use • Good battery timing
• PinSeeker Technology
• Reasonable price
• Accurate readings
• Easy to use
• Good battery timing
• Only 5x magnification • Customer service
• Only 5x magnification
• Customer service
Bushnell Tour V3 Jolt Standard Edition – Best Golf Rangefinder
This feature helps the user to hold the rangefinder firmly without causing the rangefinder to lose grip from time to time or slip without notice. This also improves the accuracy of the laser rangefinder by ten folds. This laser rangefinder is exceptional with a range varying from a mere 10 yards to a staggering 1000 yards as well as being able to flag up to 300 yards at a time, give or take one yard.
The technology of Pin Seeker incorporated in this device makes it easy for users to scan landscapes with a continuous updated brief on the rangefinder’s LCD. This enables the user to navigate what is in front of him without losing out his position. The device also comes with a 2 year warranty and a 3-volt battery that keeps it up and running for numerous days and weeks without the need to recharge. The best feature about this laser rangefinder, however, is that it is allowed for tournament plays.
Why should it be considered as the best golf rangefinder?
The Bushnell laser rangefinder gets shipped very quickly which is not so common for rangefinders from other companies. The device is also very easy to use. Since it doesn’t need any calibration readjustment or any other form of manual improvisation, the owner can start using the device right out of the box. It is sent with an automated setup that begins working as soon as the owner opens the box. People often complain that this laser range finder is pricy but it is definitely worth the price. Its design is exceptionally well built and customised for the easiness of its users.
- It is also very easy to use when in a tournament or when trying it out for the first time. Being user friendly, this laser rangefinder gives the user a jolt or vibration whenever it acquires a target in its scanning mode.
- The device assures its user that he is aiming at his desired target with perfect accuracy, making games a whole lot easier for owners than it used to be before they bought this laser rangefinder.
- The laser rangefinder’s stock battery is also one that needs much praise as it is basically one of the best batteries around. It runs for as much as 6 months without any recharge or change while other laser rangefinders from different companies have batteries that run out quite fast and without notice. Given such qualities, it will be hard to turn away from this laser rangefinder that tends to make life so much easier in a glimpse.
What can make it a flop?
The electrical design inside the Bushnell laser rangefinder seems to fail at times without any warning at all. It’s like, at one point it will be working extremely fine for an owner and at the next second, it stops working completely.
- As much as one may think that this is not that big an issue since the customer service of Bushnell responds to customer complaints almost immediately, it is a concern when the owner finds out that he will be paying costs for shipping the device to Bushnell as well as paying additional costs for getting the repaired device shipped back as well.
- Since it has a 2 year warranty, the device is repaired free of charge but one will wonder as to why he is responsible for paying shipment charges for the repairing of a warranted device. Moreover, the repairing takes way more time than it should actually take. People wait for up to two weeks to get the device delivered back while some have to wait as much as four weeks.
Who will benefit from this laser range finder?
This Laser rangefinder is the best aid for any golfer that likes to record accurate yard ranges for his shots and who likes to know precise shooting ranges as well. Aged Golfers who have trouble finding yards through smartphone applications will also love using this laser rangefinder in easing difficult observations for them. Moreover, other rangefinders don’t give you confirmation of the yard range that is being targeted whereas the Bushnell laser rangefinder confirms your target by a sudden jolt.
What does the Jury say?
The Bushnell Tour V3 Jolt Standard Edition Golf Laser Rangefinder will definitely clarify that despite sudden shutdowns, this laser rangefinder is the best of its kind right now and certainly worth the price.