Confidence Golf Mens Power Hybrid Club Set Review
Confidence Golf Mens Power Hybrid Club Set & Stand Bag Review
Most golfers will prefer to buy local clubs from the famous manufacturers, but this does not mean that there are no other top notch clubs out there. The Power Hybrid Men’s golf set from Confidence is one such set that you will not regret buying it. It is a complete golf club set with all the clubs that you may need to play the game. It includes a 140cc Driver with a loft if 12 degree, 24 degree Hybrid, PW-9-8-7-6 Irons and a semi-mallet Putter. All the clubs have all weather grips and steel shafts for powerful swings and durability. And to make things even better, they come with a fantastic stand back with legs that auto pop and plenty of external pockets.
Features and Benefits
- Driver: This set comes with a 460cc Titanium driver that also has a loft of 12 degree to give you impressive forgiveness. It also has one of the largest heads in the market, and so you can be sure of a massive sweet spot. And to top it all up, you also get a head cover to protect it.
- Hybrid: The 24 degree hybrid iron is one of the best things in this set and players will love it because it will make sure that you will not need to use the long irons that are difficult to hit.
- Irons: Power Hybrid Men’s golf set comes with 6, 7, 8, 9 and PW irons that have a cavity back making them easy to hit.
- Putter: The semi-mallet putter will make sure that even beginner golfers can sink the ball into the hole with little effort.
- Shafts: All the club shafts are steel with a regular flex, and so you can be confident of fantastic performance and durability.
- Grip: All the clubs have a thin and very comfortable grip that will make a golfer enjoys swinging them all day long. These grips also have an all-weather design to ensure that you can use them in any season without any issues.
- Stand Bag: The stand bag that comes with this golf club set has some significant upgrades because it now included some auto pop legs. Apart from this it also has plenty of storage space for all the things that you may wish to bring to the course and a matching rain cover for protection from the elements.
Read more: Tour Edge HT Max-J Junior Golf Set Review
- It is one of the cheapest sets for beginners.
- Irons have a bigger face than most others, and this makes them perfect for new golfers.
- There is also a version for female golfers.
- The clubs make your swings feel light and powerful.
- This set comes with all the clubs that you may ever need to play the game.
- You can be sure of consistency in performance with these clubs.
- Everything from the clubs to the stand bag is very durable.
- Stand bag has a modern and stylish design with numerous pockets.
- The driver comes with a head cover, and this is a nice bonus.
- The grip on the clubs is thin and small, and so it will feel uncomfortable for golfers with big hands.
- The set might not impress a pro or experienced golfer.
- Some of the grips appear misaligned.
- 3 Wood head does not look very quality, and it may snap off after a few shots.
- Some players complain that the club design looks very basic.
- The stand legs on the bag need some improvement for better stability.
Shopping for a best golf club set is probably not the easiest thing for a golfer, and this is more so for a new one because there are limitless options available. And the worst part about all this is that it is very hard to know how the clubs will perform before you buy and use them. However, reviews are your best bet because you get a firsthand account from experts and other players. If the reviews are anything to go by then the Power Hybrid for Men from Confidence is a top notch set that will help take your golfing experience to the next level. The clubs have a comfortable grip, and they feel very light when you swing them. This set is also complete with all the clubs that you may need to play the game, and they all look very durable. However, there have been a few complaints from some players concerning things such as the misalignment of some of the grips and the fact that they are quite thin. But, if you weigh between all the merits and demerits you will still find that this set is worth the investment and the good thing is that it will also not cost you a lot of money to own it.