Epson M-Tracer Golf Swing Analyzer Review
Epson M-Tracer MT500GII Golf Swing Analyzer Review
The fact that the Epson M-Tracer get endorsements from some of the most famous golf instructors in the world is enough to show that it is something that a golfer can trust. And although I expected it to be an excellent device I was still skeptical because endorsement does not always mean that it will work for you. However, when I got to use the analyzer, I realized that it was way beyond what I expected.
The first thing that caught my attention is just how well it fits on the club and the fact that you will hardly even notice that it is there due to its lightweight. Accuracy and the fact that you get data from all the key swing metrics in real time is also another thing that will leave you a happy golfer. However, the thing that make M-Tracer become the best golf swing analyzer is that it captures swing data from all angles that you could ever wish for and so you can use it to improve you swing within a very short time.
Features and Specifications
- Epson’s Core Sensing Technology: With this small device on your club accuracy should be the least of your worries as it uses this technology to give you an accuracy of up to one tenth of a degree.
- Instant Results: You can review your data immediately after each swing through the mobile app.
- 360 Degrees and 3D Swing Path: With the M-Tracer you can be able to review your swing from any angle that you wish because the mobile App provides you with a 3D and 360 degrees swing path.
- Critical Checkpoints: The V-Zone view will let you analyze your follow-through, downswings, and backswings.
- Speed and Distance: This analyzer also makes it possible to track club head speed, lag, grip speed, estimated carry and also maximum speed of your swing.
- Swing Comparison: Since it can store a lot of data it offers you the opportunity to compare the swings with your baseline and also with friends. You can also compare yourself with pros to determine just how good you are.
- Key Swing Metrics: The Epson M-Tracer will offer you information on the main swing metrics such as face angle, club path, attack angle and club head speed.
- Bluetooth: It uses Bluetooth to transmit data to your mobile device fast and securely.
There are many swing analyzers out there, but their problem is that they do not offer you useful data. However, the biggest benefit that you get from using the Epson M-Tracer is that you not only get valuable data, but you get it in real time and 3D. Once you figure out how to interpret the different metrics that the device offers, you will be able to know what you need to improve. The fact that it is also easy to set up and use makes things even better for a golfer.
If you cannot swing your clubs well, you will not be able to perform well since the ball will not travel as far as you would have wished. And so as a golfer you need a reliable device that will give you the information you need to improve your game and also help you select the right clubs when playing. Although most people often go for a coach, a reliable device such as the Epson M-Tracer Golf Swing Analyzer will be as effective if not more effective as a coach. Although it will cost you a couple of hundred of dollars, it is worth the investment as it will take your swings a notch higher.