Garmin Approach S2 Review
Besides from being packed with very many features, the Garmin Approach S2 made me realize that a golf GPS watch can still look fashionable and stylish. When I first saw this GPS golf watch on my friends wrist, I was convinced that it was simply a designer watch from one of those top brands. It was only after we started the game that I realized it was a golf GPS Watch. I was so impressed with this watch that the following weekend I had one on my wrist for our next game.
Features and Specifications of Garmin Approach S2
- Digital Scorecard: With this GPS watch you never have to worry about keeping track of your score during your round as it does this for you. After the game, you simply need to connect the S2 to your computer using a USB cable download, store and print your game scores.
- Yardage: The S2 measures precise yardage for any shots played anywhere in the course and it also comes with an odometer to measure the distance you have covered.
- Pre-loaded Courses: The Garmin Approach has been pre-loaded with more than 39,000 courses from different parts of the world. It also has a feature that updates the courses without the need for additional support.
Benefits of Using the S2
- It will help you improve your game since you will be able to measure and analyze your scores more accurately to determine the areas you need to improve on.
- You can use this device from any part of the world whether it is from your neighborhood golf course or a course at a holiday resort of your choice.
- With the S2, you will be able to track your progress better and with little effort.
If you are looking for a stylish, comfortable and functional GPS watch, then the Garmin Approach S2 is the watch for you. With this watch, you will be assured of a user-friendly device that will make information available on your wrist anytime you need it. Having used this GPS watch for some time now, I would highly recommend it to any golfer.