OGIO Grom Stand Bag Reviews
OGIO Grom Stand Bag Reviews
A good golf bag should not only have a good design and a quality material, but it should also not come in your way when on the course. And if you are looking for something that fits this description perfectly, then you should buy the OGIO Grom. It is a 14-Way top bag with the dividers being full length and it has a total of six pockets with four of them having zips. It also has additional storage for a water bottle and towels. This bag has a perfect Lift Grip handle and very comfortable straps.
Features and Benefits
- Pockets: It has a total of six pockets, and four of them have zippers, and this will offer you a lot of convenience and security.
- Material: This is a polyester and fabric bag, and so you can be sure that it will serve you for a long time. These materials also make it a very aesthetically appealing bag.
- 14-Way Top: The top of the bag is divided into 14 sections to make organization easier for you. And the good this is that the dividers go all the way to the bottom of the bag.
- Putter Pit: The putter pit in this bag is oversize, and this with ensure that you can store your putters without hassle.
- Weight: OGIO Grom weighs about seven pounds when empty. Although it is not the lightest, it is still lighter than most other stand bags on the market.
- Additional Storage: This bag also has an umbrella containment system, a pocket lined with fleece, a water bottle holster and oversized elastic loop for towels.
- Handle: Unlike most other stand bags it has a trunk handle with Lift Grip to ensure that you can pick it up fast and effortlessly.
- Carrying Straps: It has quality and comfortable straps with enough padding to make sure that they do not dig into your shoulders. The straps also distribute weight to make sure that you do not get too tired when carrying your bag.
- It has some nice straps that make it very comfortable to carry around the course.
- The top has a good organization, and this makes it easy to store and retrieve your clubs.
- Four of the six pockets have zippers for convenient and secure storage.
- This bag has an attractive look, and the built quality is also excellent
- OGIO Grom has individual slots that go all the way to the back and so you will not have to worry about clubs sticking together.
- You never have to drink hot drinks if you do not wish to because the pouch maintains the initial temperature of your fluids.
- Some customers complain that this bag is a little too heavy to carry.
- It is not waterproof, but it comes with a matching rain hood.
- This bag is quite expensive especially if you compare it to others on the market.
- The strap system is complicated, and it will take some time to understand it.
appearance that will impress any golfer and if this is not enough the built quality will. This bag also has enough pockets for most of the things that you take to the green and the full-length dividers make it easy to organize your clubs. And so as a shrewd buyer, if you weigh the pros and cons of this stand bag you will see that it is worth buying.