Pinnacle Soft Golf Balls Review
Pinnacle Soft Golf Balls Review
Golf balls might be one of the cheapest golf equipment but finding the best ones is still crucial. And you can trust Pinnacle to have something that works well for you as they are one of the most reputable golf ball brands. The Pinnacle Soft golf balls have been around for a few years, and they are quite popular with all kinds of golfers.
Their low compression core that minimizes spin and generates faster ball speed for long distances and soft ionomer cover are some of the factors that make them popular. But they also come with a 332 dimples design and in three colors options which are white with pink numbers, white with black numbers, and pink with black numbers. And for a set of 12 balls, they are also relatively affordable.
Features and Design
- Low Compression Core: The proprietary high energy and low compression core on these balls help to create faster balls and also minimize the spin to ensure that golfers always get some impressive distances.
- Cover: Pinnacle helps to ensure that every shot results in more distance but without making the ball too hard thanks to the extra soft ionomer cover. No golfer wants to hit a rock hard ball and so the soft ionomer cover on this one is a great feature as it provides a soft feel.
- Dimples: Pinnacle uses up to 332 dimples on these balls and the extra dimples help to minimize drag so the ball can be more aerodynamic and this, in turn, results to consistent and powerful ball flights for extra yardage.
- Colors: For the colors, you get three options which are white with black play numbers, white with pink numbers and pink with black numbers.
- Package: There are a dozen balls in the packaging and given the relatively affordable price tag, these Pinnacle soft golf balls will give you a lot of value.
- Incredibly soft ionomer cover
- More dimples to minimize drag and ensure consistent flight
- High energy and low spinning balls
- Extra-low compression core
- Excellent price tag
- Variety of color options
- Among the softest feeling balls in the market
- Consistent feel and performance regardless of the club
- They are not available in yellow
- A little hard to spot in the rough
- Some golfers complain that they have a weird feeling when putting
- Feel around the greens not the best
Being a product from one of the most reputable golf ball manufacturers, one can rightfully expect these balls to be top notch. And they do not disappoint in both their looks and performance. Their well thought out design and extra low compressions make these low spinning balls an excellent choice for all handicaps. The balls also have a lot to offer besides from this such as the fact that they have more dimples to minimize drag so that you always get consistent flights for long distances. And there are many color options available.
However, even with all the positive traits, you should not overlook the few complaints from customers such as the fact that the colors make them a little hard to spot on the rough, and they do not provide the best feel on the green. But, there are not any significant shortcomings with these golf balls. Hence, they are still a great choice, and this is more so given that they are quite affordable.