SwingTalk Golf Swing Analyzer Review
This device may not be an instructional manual that will coach you on how to improve your swing, but it will give you information that is more valuable than that. When I fixed it on my club, I was perplexed by what followed. On each swing, I got different types of information about my swing. Using this information, I began working on my weak areas, and soon I improved my swing in so many ways. My friends were left asking where I went for some lessons but when I recommended this golf swing analyzer to them they learned that it was all any golfer needs to improve their game.
- Has a feature that enables you to track several aspects of your swing like club and shaft trajectory, the shaft angle and even the actual movement of the shaft.
- The device is fitted a 3D real-time swing analysis.
- SwingTalk golf swinger comes with a sleek design and a featherweight as it is only 0.3 oz.
- It has a unique feature that gives you instant voice feedback on your tempo and speed.
- It has a 10.5-gram sensor that easily attaches to the grip end of a club.
How to use it
Once you have bought your SwingTalk, it is ready to use, and you only need to do a few more things to start using it. The first thing that you need to do is to download the app on your Android or IOS device. The app is free with every purchase, and so you should not worry about any additional cost. Once you get the app, attach the device on your club, and it be ready for use. However, you should make sure that it is fully charged before you start using it.
Benefits of using SwingTalk
- Makes it possible to keep track of several aspects of your swing.
- It is very light, and so it will not add any unnecessary weight to your club.
- Instance voice feedback helps you adjust your swing without having to pause your game or training.
- It is very easy to set up and use.
- The SwingTalk will give you more valuable information about your swing than any other device.
- The sleek design makes your club look stylish and attractive.
- It is very accurate, and so you can rely on the data you get from the device.
- Besides from being very easy to mount the device is also made from a very durable material meaning that it can withstand rough training.
- SwingTalk analyzer is an expensive device, and so you should be ready to part with a decent amount of money to own one.
- It has a short battery life and sometimes the Bluetooth connection might have some issues.
Having a good swing is the only way you can be a successful golfer, and if you want to improve yours, you need to buy this device. Although it might have a few shortcomings what you get from it is invaluable. Having tried it and seen positive results I would highly recommend it as a must have for every golfer.