Titleist Pro V1 Golf Ball Review
Titleist Pro V1 Golf Ball Review
A soft feel ball that makes an incredible sound on impact is what every golfer needs to get some confidence when in the course. And if it is also highly durable, then you can be confident that you have the perfect golf ball. The Titleist Pro V1 is all this and much more and you will hardly find a softer feel ball than this one. Everything about it is just fantastic and it comes with a 352 Tetrahedral Dimple, Multi-Component design, Urethane Elastomer Cover, Ionomeric Casing layer and 2.0 ZG Process Core. All these modern features combine to provide consistency, great ball trajectory, low spin, fast ball speeds and longer distances.
Features and Design
- Tetrahedral Dimple: Titleist uses a new 352 tetrahedral dimple design on these golf balls is spherically-tiled to ensure that golfers always get consistent ball flights regardless of their swing style and abilities.
- Multi-Component Balls: The Pro VI is a multi-component golf ball that is engineered precisely to provide incredible performance for every golfer while also guaranteeing that you get unmatched ball quality and consistency for every shot that you make.
- Urethane Elastomer Cover: With the soft elastomer cover on these balls, they deliver drop-n-stop greenside control and incredibly soft feel which is what many golfers are always looking for in golf balls. Also, it ensures that these golf balls last for a long time and hence saving you some money in the long run.
- Ionomeric Casing Layer: The thin ionomeric casing layer on these golf balls is one of the factors responsible for their incredible speed. And it will also help to control the spin on your full shots.
- 2.0 ZG Process Core: This next generation process core ensures that golfers always get longer distances for all shots by giving the balls lower spin and faster speeds.
- The dimple design provides a more consistent ball flight
- Multi-component construction delivers top-notch quality and consistent shots
- Durable and soft feel cover
- Lower spin and fast ball speed for longer distances
- Better greenside ball control
- Excellent ball trajectory always guaranteed
- A confidence-boosting sound on impact with the clubs
- Relatively pricier golf ball when compared to other brands
- These balls will only have a positive impact for professional and single-digit handicappers
- Not as many color options as other balls in the same class
- There are many complaints of counterfeits in the market
When it comes to buying golf balls the softer the feel the better it will be for many players. And when it comes to a soft feel you will hardly get anything softer than the titlist Pro V1. These super-soft golf balls feel incredible on impact and they produce an impressive and confidence-boosting sound. Also, it is a great buy for golfers that are looking for more spin on their long game and want more trajectory and extra penetration.
There are many other factors that make these balls worth buying for different kinds of players such as the guaranteed durability and consistent flight. However, you should also not overlook the shortcomings such as the fact that they are quite expensive and the presence of many counterfeit. But, when you weigh between the merits and demerits the bottom line is that these are top notch golf balls and you will never regret buying them.