VPRO500 Cheap Golf Rangefinder Review
If you are in pursuit of the best golf rangefinder for the money, there are various features to consider, including accurate readings, user-friendly, compactness and super-lightweight, to name but a few. The VPRO500 Cheap golf rangefinder review neutrally demonstrates how this device works, better than more-costly and highly popular models. Typically for golf, this distance finder comes in handy for pinpointing the target point and gives dimensions up to 540 yards.
The VPRO500 is made of solid and upscale materials while it has sleek and soft superficial coating. The gadget is equipped with an additional focus dial for clarity and high resolution. Other highlights include advanced technology optical properties for sharpness, image clarity in all conditions and also works as a high quality viewing monocular.
Features of the VPRO500 Rangefinder
- Trio Modes: The uniqueness of this Laser Rangefinder is its three distinct and active modes used to locate the flagstick. The first mode is the “First Target Priority” to hit upon the flagstick, despite unfavorable or distractive backdrops. The other mode, known as the “Distance Target Priority” demonstrates how far away the cluttered background is. The last mode is the “ProScan” and is utilized to unearth the distance to other objects apart from the flag.
- Rain Proof: Though not ultra-waterproof, this cheap rangefinder is rain resistant as the battery pack comes imperviously enclosed to keep moisture at bay. This is crucial as it ensures there is no corrosion on electrical terminals.
- High-tech Optics: It boasts a 6x magnification, +/- 1 distance accuracy, advanced digital circuit style and state-of-the-art optical system. The through-the-lens yard display, finger-intuitive operation and multi-coated optics hoist it a notch higher compared to entry-level models in terms of lens resolution and reliability.
- Super-Lightweight and Ultra-Compact: The VPRO500 Rangefinder weighs 7 ounces while the compact design and dimensions ensure it has easier storage and transport properties.
- Durable and Sturdy: Though lightweight, it is made of tough materials and a padded case that cushion it against mechanical impacts. The gloss surfaces prevent the accumulation of dust or foreign particles that may obscure view.
- Auto-Target Acquisition Technology: Unlike conventional rangefinders, the VPRO500 Rangefinder sloughs off signals stemming from humongous objects behind the flag or target for accurate readings, despite the conditions of the background.
- Different Modes: The inclusion of various modes allows the user to accurately find the distance to the target object with exactitude, distinguish the flag from other objects and ensures real time data displayed is precise.
- Efficiency: The rangefinder boasts advanced technology to prevent objects from distorting the distance figures, thus it can be used on all golf flags, targets and conditions. It provides estimations in yards as well as meters and is lightweight, compact and estimates up to 540 yards.
- Versatility: The rangefinder may be used as a monocular, comes with advanced technology to get rid of signals emanating from large objects to display accurate yardage, and provides prompt measurement readouts and has an auto shut-off. Its operation is through a single button and has an adjustable control.
- High-Quality Optics: This gadget features advanced optical system technology for flag pinpoint precision and image clarity. The magnification matches rival and expensive products while distance is displayed through the lens.
- Cleanliness: With its soft surfaces and a lens cleaner, the device is easy to maintain bearing in mind it is also resistant to dust and water. Wiping is enough to get rid of foreign particles while lens only entail clearing after months of use.
- Pocket-Sized and Light: Since it weighs a few ounces, it is easy to carry around while its compactness means easier storage and transport. It has straps to attach to a bag or suspend on your shoulders to use it effortlessly during tournaments and other activities.
- Not Ultra-Impervious: While it presents dozens of nifty features, this VPRO500 Cheap golf rangefinder review cannot overlook the lack of a 100% water resistant coating as a downside, especially because it is meant to be used midst inclement weather.
Is VPRO500 a great purchase?
This VPRO500 Cheap golf rangefinder is worth your bucks as it bundles essential features, including high power magnification, lightness, user-friendly operation, and sturdiness while it is equally made of durable materials. It is highlighted by the ability to provide accurate readings against distractive backdrops and a pocket-friendly price tag, despite infusing every feature present in rival products and gives extras like batteries.